Saturday, November 19, 2011

Getting Going in the Hearth!

Welcome one and all!

While standing around doing mindless, repetitive tasks at work I begin to think about things to try at home. What to bake, what to craft, what to renovate, what to experiment with! When I get home and actually get the energy to try these things I have tonnes of fun.

I've also discovered through a couple of roommates, workmates and general acquaintances that many people are really interested in these sorts of things as well. It's amazing how many people think baking simple cookies is nearly impossible when it's one of the easiest, most rewarding, yummiest tasks out there! Lately I've been dipping my toes further into crystals and aromatherapy. Essential oils are becoming addictive..... You can expect to find posts about these and many other topics here! From my fixxer upper projects to my interesting facts found out lately to my experiments switching from cruddy store bought shampoo to a 'poo free life with homemade versions! (Which currently isn't having much luck xD) There may even be a couple photos posted here and there although I do have a separate blog for my photography....

If you are interested in similar things please follow this blog! If you would like information or have an idea you think I would like to test out definitely drop me a line! For sure spread the word, whether it be word of my blog to others or of similar blogs to me, I welcome them all!

I hope you enjoy and learn from this as I learn from trying it out!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment